What are the next steps to book Ivory Season?
1. Once you fill out the contact form, I will get in touch without to set up a consultation date.
2. We will greet at local coffee shop or Panera and go over your vision for your dream wedding and I will help guide you and make sure your experience will be nothing but flawless.
3. If your heart is content, we can proceed to saving your date.
4. Once the wedding day is over, you will receive your sneak peek images and then the rest around 4-6 weeks.
5. Re-live the moment.
How many images will I receive?
It varies between 200-600 images depending on the duration of the day
If for some reason you won't make it to the wedding?
In case of an unlikely event of an emergency, I would have another talent to be in my place to fill in.
Can we see your packages and are they customizable?
All of my packages are customizable based on your needs and so I encourage you to come meet with me first, and walk us through what you have in mind for the wedding day. Alternatively, I love a good phone call or Facetime session to get things moving.
What is your turnover rate?
Sneak peek within 1-2 weeks and 4 - 8 weeks for the full online gallery.
What if it rains?
In case of rain, which is always an uncertainty for all outdoor weddings.
1. Embrace the rain, it's part of the day, and might surprise you that the photos will turn out even better
2. Find an alternative location, preferably indoor, as a back up just in case. This is the best solution.
I'm camera shy!
It happens a lot and that’s why there are engagement shoots! They are a great opportunity to get to know your wedding photographer and get used to being photographed. During and after the session, you can tell me what you like or don't like such as angles or settings. I will go ahead and personalize the approach for you the best that I can for your wedding day.
Do you offer custom packages?
All of my packages are customizable and bespoke to suits your wedding day!
Would you be comfortable shooting non-traditional wedding?
Absolutely, those are my favorites because of the uniqueness! Whether it is inside a church or on a mountaintop or underwater. Whatever makes your heart happy, I full on support your choice and will follow you to document your day. #noregrets
How would you describe you style?
Do you offer a second shooter
Yes! A third one if you don't think it's enough to capture the moment as well.
How long have you been shooting for?
Since 2018 I've booked about 14 weddings my first year.